The average HCG Dieter experiences rapid weight loss averaging about a pound a day. In addition to loss of unwanted fat, the true benefit of the HCG protocol is its ability to modify the dieter’s relationship with food and eating. This results in more easily maintained, long tern weight loss. The more carefully you follow this program the better results you will have. There will be challenges with some exciting and rewarding results that will be motivating and will help your long term success.
FORCED FEEDING OR GORGING
This portion of the protocol is important and must not be skipped in order to prepare the body for fat burning. For the first 3 days of the HCG diet protocol you will need to eat as much food as possible. You do not need to eat until you are sick. However, you need to consume a lot of calories during these 3 days If you do not, you may experience greater hunger when you first begin the diet. This part of the protocol will build up your energy reserves and helps prepare your body for fat burning metabolism. Spread the calories that you consume throughout the entire day. Some suggestions would be pasta with alfredo sauce, cheesecake, fried foods, pizza, Haagen Daz ice-cream, and cheeseburgers.
- Injection 125 – 150 units as instructed by the physician.
- Give the injection the same time daily.
- Herbal Tea
- Black Coffee
- Water- 64-128 oz daily
- No Sugar
- Stevia or Xylitol (Xylitol not to exceed 2 packets per meal)
Note: Our experience is that synthetic sweeteners will slow weight loss. DO NOT USE!
- WBS HCG plus – with the approval of your physician, 250 calories of non-fat and non-sweetened cottage cheese or yogurt may be added to breakfast.
LUNCH & DINNER
- 100 grams or 3.5 ounces of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish (cod, halibut, Chilean Sea Bass, Sale, Flounder, Tilapia),lobster, crab or shrimp
Note: All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking.Meat must be broiled or grilled without additional fat. Also, meats must be weighed raw before cooking. Meats are weighed on a postal scale or food scale before cooking.
- One “handful” of, spinach, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, chard, or cabbage.
- One serving at each meal.
- Not approved by The Simeon Protocol but suggested; ½ zucchini, ½ radish, green or red pepper, auliflower, broccoli, garlic, ½ cup mushroom, ½ cup eggplant or 1 tomato
- An apple, handful of strawberries, ½ grapefruit, or an orange. One fruit for lunch and one fruit for dinner
- Grissini Breadstick, or Melba Toast
- THE HANDFUL CONCEPT: The handful portion should be for the size of your hand. For a man it would often be larger than that of the woman’s, but would be proportional and accurate for both male and female sizes.
- The juice of one lemon daily is allowed for all purposes. Sea salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweet basil, parsley, thyme, marjoram, (read “Pound and Inches by Dr. Simons for additional detail) may be used for seasoning, but no oil, butter, dressing or fats.
Note: Overdoing it on salt may cause water retention.
- Green Tea, coffee, mineral water, or bottled water are the only drinks allowed, and they may be taken in any quantity and at all times. In fact, patients should drink 1/2 – 1 gallon of these fluids per day. Many patients are afraid to drink too much because they believe that this may make them retain more water. This is a misconception; because the body will store more water when fluid intake falls below its normal requirements. Drinking liberal amounts of water, helps you lose weight and feel good.
- % cup of non-fat un-sweetened yogurt sweetened with Stevia may be eaten in place of one fruit or vegetable once per day.
- Since you will experience blood sugar changes throughout the day, you may space your allotted food (meat, vegetables, fruit, or breadstick) at different intervals during the day to compensate. You may not increase the amount of food you consume. Blood sugar changes will produce many different feelings.
- When you feel the following symptoms: such as irritability, frustration, discouragement, easily upset, sick to your stomach, goofy, dizzy, headache, disoriented or lightheaded, you probably have low blood sugar. To treat these symptoms take 1 tablespoon of honey and stir it into one glass of water until dissolved, then drink. In about 15-20 minutes these symptoms should improve or resolve. Do not hesitate to call our clinic for help and support. Dealing with and managing these symptoms properly will be critical to your success.
Taking the drops: Adults regardless of weight, take 10 drops, 3 times a day, under the tongue for 60 seconds 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch, dinner. For children 4-12 years, the dosage is 5 drops, 3 times per day.
The veins under the tongue absorb the Homeopathic HCG directly into the bloodstream allowing it to go to work immediately. It is VERY important to avoid eating anything prior to taking the drops.
STORING THE HCG 1x Diet Drops
Drops must be kept in cool, dark place. It is not necessary to refrigerate. However, if an open bottle is not going to be used for an extended period of time, refrigeration will prolong its potency. An opened bottle has a shelf life of approximately 3 months. An unopened bottle has a shelf life of many years.