It is very important to resist the temptation to take anything for a snack whenever you experience that mid-morning lure and ensure you only snack from healthy foods. Healthy snacks help maintain your blood sugars normal during crucial points of the day. To maintain a successful track of weight loss, you need to have reduced blood sugar swings which can be successfully attained through healthy snacks. Fruits, cut-up vegetables, part-skim sticks of cheese and nuts all form a good collection of healthy foods. Here are some categories of healthy diet foods that you can pack on your fridge for healthy snacking.
1. Raw vegetables including green or red pepper strips, celery broccoli and Cauliflower. Use two peanut butter tablespoons.
2. Lean deli meats with reduced with reduced sodium including meat from turkey, roast beef, chicken breast and boiled ham.
3. Mozzarella sticks of cheese(part skim)
4. Nuts including peanuts, almonds, and pistachios in your daily seed allowance.
5. 3 tablespoonfuls of sunflower seeds in the daily nut allowance
6. Fat free and reduced fat cottage cheese along with chopped cucumber and salsa.
7. Boiled or roasted green soybeans (edamame)
8. Fat free or plain Greek yogurt
9. Vegetable juice blend or tomato juice, single serving cans.
10. Salmon or tuna packed in water tight storage
The phase two stage involves all the above foods plus;
1. Reduced fat yogurt and carrot sticks alongside herb dip.
2. Low-fat artificially sweetened flavored nonfat yogurt.
3. Reduced fat cheese with a few whole grain cracker snacks
4. Almonds and dried apricot halves (7 almonds and 7 apricot halves). You can count your almonds to achieve your daily nut and seed allowance.
5. One serving of whole grain cereal or high fiber contents would be a great snack with no milk.
6. An individual pack of microwavable fat free popcorn. You can look for several different varieties made from canola oil.
7. Protein fit cereal bar or 100 calorie snack bar are among the new south beach line of diet bars that can be resourceful t you f you do not have sufficient time to prepare a snack. We also offer sweet delights which come in crunchy natural dark chocolate covered soy nuts or even sunflower seeds. We offer very sweet and similarly satisfying snacks but containing only 100 calories, low enough to cater for your diet needs.